The Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program (WNEP) helps people in Sheboygan and Manitowoc Counties…
- Purchase and prepare healthy meals and snacks based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
- Keep food safe to eat.
- Increase their food security by learning how to manage money.
MyPlate Replaces Food Pyramid
Visit http://www.choosemyplate.gov/ for more information.
Let’s Eat for the Health of It (PDF, 4 pages)
Test Your Summer Food Safety Savvy
- American Dietetic Association
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- Food & Nutrition Information Center (USDA)
- Food Safety.gov
- Food $ense Newsletter
- National Center for Home Food Preservation
- Meals for You
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Nutrition and Physical Activity (CDC)
- Recipe Finder
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (food/nutrition information)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture searchable nutrient composition database
- UW-Extension publications on food/nutrition topics
- UW-Extension searchable file of food/nutrition tips from UW-Extension
- Wisconsin Fresh Market Vegetable Growers Association
- Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program
Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program Coordinator
Manitowoc & Sheboygan Counties
UW-Extension Sheboygan County
5 University Drive
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program Educator