4-H Online Enrollment…
- 4-H Online Re-Enrollment Instructions
- Enrolling in 4HOnline as a NEW family Step by step guide to registration (PDF)
Upcoming Program Registrations
4-H CLOVERBUD FAIR ENTRIES
Welcome to the Sheboygan County Fair as a 4-H Cloverbud Exhibitor with our 4-H Program! We look forward to seeing all of the things you have learned and made throughout the year. Please review the Cloverbud Class List carefully. Cloverbuds can enter a total of three items, one per lot number (project description).
Complete the Cloverbud Entry Form (including a parent signature) and return it to the UW-Extension office by July 15, 2018! An outdoor drop box is available for your convenience.
August 20th from 1-7 p.m. is the date for the face-to-face judging process.
Your “Exhibitor Tags” will be mailed directly to you in Early August. (Regular member tags can be picked up prior to judging day at the Fair Office – stay tuned for the announcement mid-August)!
The UW-Extension office manages all Cloverbud Entries for the Fair. If you have any questions regarding this process please call on Nancy Brown at 459-5903.
Anything Goes is guaranteed to be tons of fun! It’s a great opportunity for 4-H members and Alumni members throughout the county to get to know one another in a safe, friendly and competitive environment. Anything Goes is all about relaxing and have a lot of 4-H FUN at the county fair! We would like to encourage parents and leaders to cheer on their teams and join in the fun.
- Games are scheduled for Sunday, September 2nd, 2018 from 10:00 -11:30 a.m. Team Check-In will begin at 9:30 a.m. that day. Please look for the Registration Table to receive your team number for the day. GAMES TO BE HELD ON THE HORSE ARENA LAWN!
- Each club may enter one or more teams. If a club has more than 5 people, they can form a second team. Two clubs may combine to make up a team, as needed for ages and alternates.
- All team members must be registered 4-H members and/or Cloverbuds. Each team must have one member age 11 or younger, and one member age 13 or older. 4-H Alumni Teams are welcome to join in the fun!
- The games will be scored on accuracy and/or time.
- All team members should be prepared to get wet and/or dirty! All participants should bring a towel and an extra change of clothes!
CLOVERBUD DAY CAMP
Wednesday, July 25th, 2018
Join us for Cloverbud Day Camp on July 24th! Registration will begin at 7:50am with our Closing Ceremony wrapping up at 4:15pm. Cloverbud Day Camp is a chance for 4-Hers grades K-3rd, to experience a little bit of camp and participate in some fun activities. From nature to recreation, from songs to crafts, there is a little bit of something for everyone! You can sign your Cloverbud and a friend up using the registration form found online!
2019 SHEBOYGAN COUNTY OUTPOST/ADVENTURE CAMP AND 2019 BASE CAMP
NEW DATE AND LOCATION FOR OUTPOST!
What about Outpost Camp? This year we will inaugurate what is sure to be a series of the best of Wisconsin’s Natural Resources. 2019 Outpost Camp dates and location to be determined! All members grades 7 and up are welcome to join us for 4-H Outpost Camp but space is limited! This special park adventure will include hiking, biking, enjoying beautiful falls and exploring varied cultures of Wisconsin.
Base Camp 2019!
It’s never too early to start planning for summer, and we have some pretty important dates to get you started! The 2019 Sheboygan County 4-H Base will be held July 6-10, 2019 at Upham Woods in WI Dells. Yep, that’s four days and five nights of pure 4-H camping fun! Get out your calendars and mark those days now because Sheboygan County 4-H Camp is an experience you don’t want to miss!
4-H Forms & Applications
- Trip & Award Applications
- Community Builder Form
- Donation Opportunities (Endowment Fund/Wall of Honor)
- Member & Project Grant Applications
- Scholarship Applications
- Record Books & Officer Record Forms
- State of Wisconsin General Accident Report
- Suggestions or Concerns “Care to Share Form”
Contact 4-H Youth Development for more information.
Phone: (920) 459-5903